Gift Aid & How to Claim it
This training is to give a good basic foundation to equip those who work with the finances of small groups or charities to be able to know how to increase their income by setting up and working with Gift Aid.
Attendees will leave with an understanding of the key principles and methods:
- What Gift Aid is
- How it can benefit your organisation
- How you can claim it
Who should attend?
Those who work with the finances and money handling in a small charity or a small group. This can be a volunteer, treasurer, finance person, or other manager/CEO.
Related resources on this topic
A practical guide on Gift Aid and how to claim it along with a standard Gift Aid Declaration Template.
Key links on this topic:
- HMTreasury: Why you should register for Gift Aid
- You can register your charity’s details with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to get tax back on things like Gift Aid donations
- Why you should register your charity for Gift Aid (HMRC)
- How to access Charities Online and start making a claim for repayment
- Recognised suppliers that provide software to file charities repayment claims online
- Claim Gift Aid online
- CFG: How to avoid errors when claiming tax reliefs
|Date||Location||Click To Book|
|Unfortunately we no longer have any dates running for this course. Please refer to the files below or email email@example.com for further help|