Budgets, Management Accounts & Cash Flow Forecasting
The sessions aims to equip those who work with finances of small groups and small charities.
Viewers will gain an understanding of the key principles and methods to:
- Understand what a budget is and how to develop one
- Learn how you can use budgets to support funding requests
- Be able to understand, plan and develop a cash flow forecast.
- Understand what management accounts are and why they are useful.
Who are these videos aimed at?
Those who work with the finances and money handling in a small charity or a small group. This can be a volunteer, treasurer, finance person, or other manager/CEO.
Free resources on this topic:
- CFG all templates for budgets and forecasting session
- CFG Budget Outline/Checklist
- CAplus cash flow template
- CAplus cash flow project basis template
- WYCAS budget template